Vauntr Fashion Scholarship
VAUNTR is a high fashion news blog. We write about the latest news, product releases and reviews of designer products. We also monitor and collect data about the recent trends and developments in the luxury fashion.
For the students who have passion for fashion and to help them fund their tuition fee, we’re offering an annual scholarship program. There will be one winner and he/she will receive $500 USD.
- Student who are currently enrolled in College or University
- Students who have passion in high fashion
- Only one student per application
1. Write an original essay: your topic is about how the designer fashion industry will continue to develop in the future with the Internet. The essay needs to be at minimum1500 words.
- It must be written by yourself, without the aid of any other person
2. Send the essay to admin (at) vauntr.com with your .edu email address.
The email needs to include:
- Your first and last name
- Name of the school & your major
- with subject format: Vauntr Fashion Scholarships [your subject]
- Attach your document to Google Docs
Application due date: no later than 11:59pm on July 1st, 2018.
The winner will be notified by email on 30 September 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- All rights and ownership of submitted content are transferred to Vauntr.com, irrespective of selection for scholarship offers.
- Vauntr.com reserves the right to publish any submissions once the submission period has elapsed.
- If the applicant doesn’t meet the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement, Vauntr.com reserves the right to withhold the award.
- Any falsification of information or plagiarism of the essay will result in disqualification from the award.
- Vauntr.com respects the privacy of its scholarship applicants. Vauntr.com will keep confidential any personally identifiable information provided by a scholarship applicant in the context of applying for a scholarship, and will only use said information for the purpose for which it was collected (i.e., verifying scholarship eligibility and/or contacting the applicant about the scholarship).
- Vauntr.com will not transfer (including but not limited to sharing, selling, renting, or trading) a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to third parties unless the applicant explicitly grants Vauntr.com permission to do so, and Vauntr.com will not use a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information to sell and/or advertise its products and/or services to the applicant, unless otherwise specified in the scholarship rules.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Vauntr.com reserves the right to disclose a scholarship applicant’s personally identifiable information as required to comply with any applicable laws or as necessary to protect Vauntr.com’s rights, and Vauntr.com also reserves the right to alter this policy at any time with or without notice.